Pavilion Aquatic Center
The Pavilion Aquatics Center offers several different programs and classes for all age groups ranging from toddlers to adults. Here are some of the programs that we offer:
- Tiny Tot Swim -Private swim time for families with children under the age of 7 years. Play toys are provided. Adults must accompany child in the water. Limit two children per adult. Thursday, Sep 4-Dec 13 10:00-11:45am Pavilion Lagoon Pool $4 pass holders / $6 general admission / Adults are free with paying child.
- Water Fitness Classes (Click here for Schedule) for men, women and children ages 7+. Classes are offered at the Pavilion Aquatic Center and Rainbow Falls Waterpark. No swimming ability is needed.
- Swimming Lessons are available for all ages. Dates, times and level descriptions are listed in the program guide or on HotReg. There will be a Swim Lesson Party Friday December 21 from 6:00-8:00pm for all those enrolled in lessons this fall.
- Discover Scuba classes, SCUBA Certification, and Snorkeling classes are taught by a PADI Certified Instructor fron Underseas SCUBA, Inc.
- Stingray Swim team for swimmers aged 5-18 years. Fees can be prorated once the season has started. Information about swim team can be found on the Stringray Team Website which can be located through the aquatic program tab.
- Stingray Pre-team classes run throught the year. Go to HotReg for days and times.
- Diving lessons start in June at Rainbow Falls.
- Aquatic Summer Camp- Six one week sessions 9:00am-3:00pm are being offered this summer. Before and after care is available as well as hot lunch.
- Junior Lifeguarding Classes are being offered Rainbow Falls. Your 10+child can learn life saving, team work, and leadership skills. This class is taught by one our Ellis and Associates Lifeguard Instructors.
for Pavilion Aquatic Center programs!
For specific dates and times of aquatic programming, visit HotReg, our online registration system. You may also get more information by downloading our recreational programming guide.