2012-2013 DANCE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
1) Electronic Fund Transfer (at time of registration, Nov. 1, Feb. 1 & Apr. 1)
2) Payment in Full (at time of registration)
WHEN DOES REGISTRATION BEGIN?
- Registration for 2012-2013 recital classes is complete.
- Registration for 2012-2013 non-recital classes is on-going. Refer to the Elk Grove Park District seasonal brochure for current options.
OPTIONS FOR REGISTRATION
OPTION 1: ONLINE - Registration for all dance classes can be done online using our HOTReg system, including classes that have pre-requisites and the fifth rule classes. In order to use HOTReg you must have a Login ID and Family Pin number. If you have an e-mail account on file with the park district and do not know these numbers, click "forgot password" on the HOTReg home page to have your information e-mailed to you.
STEPS TO REGISTERING ONLINE
1) Search for programs by clicking on the "Programs" tab, or enter your class barcode.
2) Add the desired program to your basket.
3) Enter your Login ID and Family Pin number.
5) For each registration, select the family member you wish to register from the Select a Client drop-down box.
4) Click on the Go to Checkout.
6) Check box to Schedule EFT Payments or leave unchecked to pay in full.
7) Continue registereing or go to checkout when done.
8) Enter payment inforamtion and Select Complete Transaction.
9) Be sure to print "My Basket Checkout Success" page.
for Pavilion Dance Centre programs and classes!
OPTION 2: IN PERSON - You are always welcome to register in person at the Pavilion Customer Service counter using the registration dates listed above for returning students, returning non-residents students and new students.
WHAT IS AN EFT?***PLEASE READ***
EFT is an electronic fund transfer that will automatically deduct your quarterly payment from your checking account or credit card. The EFT program will save you time with its convenience.
How it Works
1) Complete all necessary program registration applications and the EFT agreement form.
2) If using a credit card, you must put in your number and expiration date and sign.
3) If you want the payment taken from your checking account, you can use your debit card number or fill out the routing number and account number and attach a voided check to the EFT agreement form. Deposit slips will not be accepted.
4) Your information will then be entered into the Park District's secure computer system.
5) The EFT of your program application will be processed within the District's banking institution on the assigned day of your scheduled payment or the next business day.
The Pavilion Dance Centre offers a special discount to students and families who participate in numerous classes within out program. For every four classes you participate in, the fifth is FREE! This offer applies only to registration fees and does not apply to costume fees or recital tickets. The least expensive will be the free class. Online registration is now available for 5th rule users. You will need to register and make the initial payment for your fifth and then follow up with the Pavilion Dance Centre by calling (847)228-3519 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your fifth class registration will be refunded upon confirmation. Full costume payments for fifth rule users will be due at the time of registration.
DANCE WITHDRAWL POLICY
There will be no penalties for changes made prior to September 3rd, 2012. Beginning on September 3rd, 2012, notification to withdrawl/transfer is subject to a withdrawl fee (min. $5/max. $25), per the Elk Grove Park District's withdrawl policy.
Note the different colored recitals assigned to each class. If the class you prefer has been filled, please have an alternate choice. The Pavilion Dance Centre does its best to offer a variety of classes on various days and times. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation if our schedule of classes does not coincide with yours.